Sunday, October 7, 2007

You can blame the cable company this time

Okay, so I know that I said I'd have a new post up on Thursday, but for once, I actually have a good excuse for my lateness. See, on Wednesday afternoon the cable line outside of my house fell down, and it didn't get repaired until about an hour ago. So, I couldn't post, or check my email, or watch TV (horror of horrors! Does Cox not know how many good (trashy) shows are on between Wednesday and Thursday night? I mean, seriously, my TIVO is busy). So, in short, ya gotta wait till next Thursday, because it wouldn't be Thursday Thirteens (where I give you, lovely reader, thirteen facts about whatever I please, which in most cases, will be thirteen facts about me, because this is my blog and I am my own favorite subject) on a Sunday, now would it?

Smooches!
Liza Jane

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com