Monday, October 8, 2007

Just one of them days

I'm having a bad day. I just thought I'd put that out there. As much as the phrase makes me die a slow death inside every time that I hear it, I think I'm just having a case of the Mondays. Like one of those days where you have no bullshit tolerance, it's gone before you even get up in the morning, and then little by little you're beaten down by the smallest bullshitty things, that normally wouldn't even bother you. Like when I went to the Sav-A-Center today on Tchoupitoulas, and it was closed, for no real reason that I could discern, and I actually screamed in annoyance. And then I had to go across town to the other Sav-A-Center, but it's now a Rouse's, or something like that, and in my irritated state, I immediately disliked it because they wouldn't take my Sav-A-Center card, because they have "Everyday Low Prices" and dammit, I like my little keychain card, and I felt like I was getting a raw deal. And it was crowded, and two people ran into my cart and didn't even apologize. And then I got stuck in traffic, and almost got into an accident because the douche in front of me was driving like a douchey tool. And then my dinner, that I worked on for an hour and twenty minutes, was so spicy that I couldn't even eat it, and I really like spicy food, so it must have been really really spicy and it didn't even make me feel better that Max said he liked it. It was one of those days. So thanks for listening. I sort of feel a little better now.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com