Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update: Marathon (Wo)man

Woot! I have started "training." As my friends Abs said of her own start last week, it really just involved running while thinking about the race, so not really a training program as of yet, more like my normal Tuesday afternoon, but with different thoughts. But anyways, I managed to run a whole 1.45 miles (per this website, which is actually pretty nifty), which is, well, not that impressive. I will point out though, that the always brilliant me decided to go at 4:30 in the afternoon, when the "feels like" index is still at 89 degrees and the humidity is 80%. This must be what they mean by "working smart."

1 comments:

Law School Debutante said...

hooray for marathon women!!! :^)

or, at least, hooray for those of us who are thinking about it... ;-)

 
template by suckmylolly.com