Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Overwhelming desire to be trendy claims another victim

I know I've posted before about the evil that is leggings, but I saw something today so horrible that I just couldn't remain silent. Pink Pirate and I were innocently walking back to school this afternoon when we saw, brace yourself, a pair of knee-length, flesh-colored, lace leggings. My retinas are forever scarred. They looked like some sort of disease was slowly crawling down the poor girl's leg. Seriously, the legging itself is bad enough, but when go and add lace that makes you look like you've fallen victim to a flesh-eating bacteria, you know you've gone too far. Horrified, Pink Pirate and I walked back to school, having decided that leggings actually are the work of the devil.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister! Preach on!

 
template by suckmylolly.com