Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update: Have given in to urge to exercise for charity

So, I know that I posted about how the whole idea of running for charity is just nuts. I still won't be running for charity, but I have given in and decided to walk. I resisted the idea at first, because, well, it just seems silly to pay $20 to walk three miles, since I could do this for free, should the urge strike me.

I will, however, pay $20 for the chance to wear goofy leggings and drink Bloody Mary's for three miles with some of my best girls. Normally I would also eschew the leggings, but I've been told that they say "Rock Star" down the side, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

So, the moral of the story is this: Liza will not run for charity, and she won't generally pay $20 to do something she doesn't want to do anyway, but give her a pair of leggings and the promise of a bloody mary, and her resolve crumbles.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com