Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear Mr. Policeman,
Hmmm, are you in a hurry? You sure look like you are. I can tell because your lights are flashing and you're driving rather erratically. I bet it's something really important and you'd like to get there really quickly. I'd sure love to help you out, but there's only one problem: we're on an OFFRAMP. You know, those things that are really narrow, where you have to drive single-file? So, seriously, I'm going as fast as I can here. How about you stop swerving around behind me and beeping at me, because I can't do anything about it. The only thing that's going to happen if you continue to behave in this way is that you're going to force me off the road, and then you'll be forced to stop and pull me from my flaming car. And that, I'm guessing, would really delay you. So, do we have an understanding? We do? Great, thanks.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Please, please, please tell me you got his tag and reported him.

asenath waite said...

dude thats asking for some "nice men" to show up at your house and practice their "interrogation" techniques. Its not like we live in a city with an actual, non-corrupt police force - like say, New York. Oh wait ....

 
template by suckmylolly.com