Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Benjamin Button

The other day a friend of mine posted about the general annoyance that accompanies the filming of a movie in one's neighborhood. I read the post and thought to myself "But Asenath, it's Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt." Well, I got home today, and there was a little notice in my door saying that they would be filming in my neighborhood and that I would be unable to park on my street for three days, starting tomorrow. Anyone who's read my previous post about parking knows that I hate it when I can't park at my house. Plus, people get shot near my neighborhood. Not a lot, but it's been known to happen, especially lately. So, all I gotta say is that I better not get mugged, or heads are gonna roll. As preemptive measure, I propose that Brad himself should walk me home to protect me. That, I am sure, would erase all annoyance caused by lack of parking. You know, it's just a suggestion.

1 comments:

Chuck said...

A "walk home" doesn't seem like an effective enough solution. I think you'll just have ask Brad to put you up for the weekend at his place. I know it will be rough being away from home for a few days, but I'm sure Brad can make you feel comfortable.

 
template by suckmylolly.com