Friday, March 2, 2007

Update: Benjamin Button

So, the coffee company across the street has kindly agreed to let me and Max use their parking lot while the movie people are here. Thus, having erased all traces of annoyance at not being able to park in front of my house, I can fully concentrate on my Brad-stalking endeavors. The craft services area is in full swing, and is beginning to resemble a circus, but still no Brad sightings. What I really need is a dog so that I can snap its leash on and wander around the neighborhood without looking like I'm wandering around the neighborhood solely in the hopes of seeing Brad Pitt. Hmmm, I wonder if Mosquito would consent to being on a leash.

2 comments:

asenath waite said...

dude, since i am still unsure if i actually spotted mr. brangelina, not to mention i am oddly fascinated by the whole "filming" thing (it could be a wendy's commercial and i would probably gawk at it), you can i can stalk around with the sonja for a day or two ;)

Chuck said...

Aww, thanks. I'm always glad to help cure a hangover. So, celebrity stalking... dog walking is always a nice "Oh, hi Brad, I just happened to be in the neighborhood" activity, but I suggest really committing to it.

Here's my idea: find yourself a headset and a clipboard, wear a pair of dirty old jeans, a faded ring tee (punk rock bands are a plus) and a hoodie and, assuming you stay out of large groups, you will have no problem convincing people you are a P.A.

How might you repay me for this wonderful idea, you might ask? Simple, once you've swept Brad off his feet and the two of you go to tell Angelina that it's over between them (she'll probably appreciate the irony of the situation and not hold much of a grudge) feel free to let her know about this guy you know from the internets and whatnot and how he loves adopting little babies from Cambodia... and we'll all live happily ever after.

 
template by suckmylolly.com