Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oddball

This seems sort of chain letter-esque, but as requested, and since I have nothing else to write about at the moment, I'm going to let y'all in on six of my odd habits. Not all of them are habits exactly, but just weird little things that I hope add to my charm. So, in no particular order, here they are:

1. I always have to have my feet sticking out from under the covers when I sleep. If my feet aren't colder than the rest of me, I have a hard time falling asleep.
2. My upper lip twitches when I try to lie (I'm a terrible liar), or when I have to speak in public, which is one of my all-time least favorite, most hated things to do.
3. I have a deep hatred of the word "sensuous."
4. I sometimes read the last sentence of a book before I actually start it, although I rarely do this anymore.
5. When saying goodnight to Max, I always say "see you in the morning."
6. I have this weird paranoia about my tires blowing out while I'm driving, so I usually walk around my car and look at them before I go somewhere.

So, there you have it, some of the strangeness that is me. Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Some Girl said...

Dude, I can't sleep if my feet stick OUT of the covers.

The Fantabulous Heddy G said...

I agree with the covers part. I love having my feet cold (although if the go over the edge of the bed, the boogieman will get me)

Pink Pirate said...

that would have to be a really short bed...i tease because i love

 
template by suckmylolly.com