Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is Not a Post About Yoga

It's a post about how crabby I am today. Fun stuff, right? I'm having one of those days. You know the kind, where you wake up crabby and every normal thing that happens to you makes you even crabbier? It's that kind of day. I woke up late, which unlike regular people, I don't like to do on a day to day basis. I feel like when I roll out of bed at 10 I've wasted half the day. Basically, sleeping in has made me feel bitchy. So when my stomach started to do its old man heartburn thing that it's been so fond of lately, I was even more peeved than I normally would be. Honestly though, I eat well, which seems to me like it should be a get out of jail free card for angry belly. Add to that the fact that I'm breaking out like a teenager for some inexplicable reason, and my joyous mood is complete. I'm like a little black cloud of love.

I won't pretend that there was any real point to this post, but I just had to get that out there. I'm gonna go glare at something now.

2 comments:

E. Lee said...

Why is your crab about to go into Triangle Pose if the post isn't about yoga?

Liza Jane said...

I guess he is, isn't he? Either way, he's clearly not pleased about it. In fact, this is probably my expression as my feet are slip-sliding across the carpet.

 
template by suckmylolly.com