Saturday, July 19, 2008

This post is solely for my benefit so that I can vent and curse

What the hell was I thinking going to law school?! This is ridiculous. I'm going to fail the bar. Fuck the bar. Fuck law school. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'm in a totally horrendous mood. Stupid contracts outline. There is no possible way to learn all of these subjects before next Tuesday. I will have to tell all of my friends that I am the dumbass who failed. I will have to tell my family that I failed. I will have spent $4600 on Bar-Bri for nothing.

Fuck.

1 comments:

Some Girl said...

Today I decided not to take the Code III part of the exam. I took three old Code III exams in a row, and never scored higher than 25%. The Code III exam is Monday.


It's OK, I will fail too. We'll just take it again in February!

 
template by suckmylolly.com