Monday, September 4, 2006

Biscuit Ass

Just a teensy observation:

There have been any number of diets in the last few years, all with catchy names and new and improved guidelines. You know what I mean...South Beach, Atkins, The Zone, the Hollywood 48-hour Miracle Diet (right, I'd love to see that work), and so on. Well, in response to this vast array of weight loss techniques, I've heard a number of people say "What happened to the good old-fashioned 'eat less and exercise more' diet?" To all those people, I say this: I've tried it, your good old-fashioned diet, and it doesn't work for shit.

3 comments:

The Fantabulous Heddy G said...

I'm a big fan of the tapeworm diet. Also the Crack addiction diet. Oh and we can never forget the "I wanna be like the olsen twins so i won't ever eat again and wear ugly clothes diet"

asenath waite said...

i see your biscuit ass and raise you praline thighs.

Some Girl said...

Daiquiri flab!

 
template by suckmylolly.com