Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bacon Squared

I think my love of bacon has been pretty well-documented on here. In fact, I love it so much I think it's pretty well-documented everywhere. And, as if to prove my point, and also to show that my friends are freakin' awesome, I got two emails today about two strikingly similar bacon rolls, one of which may be viewed here (the other contains sausage as well as cheese and is covered in BBQ sauce...yum). On a cold day like this one, it warms my heart to know that two people saw woven bacon and thought "hmm, I think Liza would like this. I'll send it to her." It's even better than getting flowers.

1 comments:

Some Girl said...

The woven bacon is amazing. A-MAZ-ING. And also kind of scary. In a good way, but scary.

Do tell re: the bacon and sausage recipe, though.

PS - Your word verification is "fiersca," like a combination of "fierce!" and "fresca!"

 
template by suckmylolly.com