Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shameful Confession Thursday

I have a shameful confession to make (only one of many, trust me): Even though I totally hate you on sight if you drive a Hummer (because honestly, who needs a suburban assault vehicle), I totally want a Range Rover. Not that I'd ever buy one, gas guzzling overpriced beasts that they are, but I just feel like I'd look totally pimpin' in a car like that.

Stay tuned for another shameful confession next Thursday. I figure since I'm boring now I might as well air all my dirty laundry for my loyal readers.

1 comments:

Some Girl said...

I totally feel you on this one. My parents have an old Blazer that I used to drive after college. It made me feel simultaneously badass and guilty.

Also, speaking of shameful confessions, I ate half a pan of lasagna tonight. Come save me from myself.

 
template by suckmylolly.com