Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hold on a sec

Okay, here's my monthly post about how I suck for not updating and I promise to do it soon. It's just that I've been busy with the school starting and the vice that goes along with this first week. I might actually need a weekend to recover from my weekend. So, I'll be back soon. For now though, I'll leave you with this friendly tip: if you don't already watch Friday Night Lights, you should do so. It's fantastic, and it needs more viewers or I might be deprived of my weekly Texan drama fix. And with the writer's strike, I know you're not really watching much else. Unless you're planning on getting sucked into Farmer Wants a Wife. No, I'm not kidding. And if any of you ladies need more convincing, some of those football players are pretty foxy. So get to it.

3 comments:

Some Girl said...

Wait, isn't it about football? Sports makes me break out.

Liza Jane said...

Okay, technically it's about football, but it's so much more! You should give it at least a chance or two before writing it off as a sports show.

Crabby McSlacker said...

I'm not a big tv watcher, but my partner watches this show and loves it. Perhaps if I can tear myself away from my laptop I can give it a shot!

 
template by suckmylolly.com