Friday, June 15, 2007

You're It

So I got tagged for this... here goes...

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) FeistyMnGirl
2) What Greg Likes
3) A Blog of a Good Time
4) Hoosier Joe
5) Don't Fight My Hypo

Select five people to tag:

1) Asenath
2) LSD
3) Ashley
4) Maria
5) Heddy

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Lemme see here. I was 15, which means that I wasn’t eating much (I had some issues) and distressing my parents by said lack of appetite.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Still in school, despite the fact that, as in the present, it was summer. Apparently, giant hurricanes will land you in class on a Saturday.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Cheese, all kinds of it, lactose intolerance be damned
2) Chips, especially Cool Ranch Doritos
3) Pita with hummus
4) Beer. What? That’s totally a snack.
5) Rice cakes, for when I’m feeling healthy

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Shit, this is gonna be embarrassing…
1) Anything by Britney Spears (told you it would be embarrassing)
2) Born to Run – The Boss
3) Glamourous - Fergie
4) Synthesizer – Electric Six
5) How Do You Want It – Tupac, b/c apparently, I think I can rap

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) I would buy a house on the beach and do nothing for the rest of my life but concentrate on premature wrinkles
2) Hold on, I’m still thinking about the beach…
3) Move to Paris and buy a fantastic house
4) Move to Venice and buy a house on the Grand Canal
5) Donate a ton of money to stem cell research

Five bad habits:
1) Getting blind drunk and forcing my cab driver to drive all over New Orleans looking for my lost credit card even though I later find out that it’s in my wallet (that only happened once, but still)
2) Never doing laundry
3) Spending too much mone, y on clothes that I don’t actually need
4) Occasionally having drunken cigarettes
5) Facebooking

Five things you like doing:
1) Shopping (see list of bad habits)
2) Hanging out near bodies of water (yes, the Tulane social pool counts)
3) Eating sushi with the ladies
4) Watching horrendously bad TV (See, ANTM, The Girls Next Door, etc., etc.)
5) Centering entire nights around eating too much and watching Grey’s or Top Chef with the girls


Five things you would never wear again:
1) Overalls
2) Acid washed jeans
3) Skinny jeans – they flatter no one, and should not have come back
4) Chunky shoes
5) Critter pants – this is something that I’ve never worn, obviously, but feel very strongly about. Guys, just DON’T go there.

Five favorite toys:
1) The Rabbit. Anyone who’s ever had one knows that the Sex and the City episode centered around said toy is totally correct.
2) Poindexter – my giant stuffed red dog. And no, his name is not Clifford.
3) My iPod.
4) My laptop.
5) My future Kitchenaid mixer – I don’t have one yet, because I can’t force myself to spend that much on a baking appliance, but one day it will be mine, and I will love it. Maybe in Surf Green, or yellow, or Mango.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

So you’re a Top Chef fan as well? I had extreme issues with how last season ended (Sam got screwed) but I think I’m going to give this season a chance to redeem the show. We’ll have to discuss favorites and non-favorites.

Chuck said...

Did you watch the All Star episode? I loved the look on Sam’s face when they said Tiffani won their matchup. It was like “Christ, what do I have to do to impress you people?” By the way, did you know Tiffani is working at Riche in Harrah’s? I keep telling myself the next time I have $100 to blow on a meal I’ll go … it will definitely be a while though.

 
template by suckmylolly.com