Saturday, December 1, 2007

This is how I roll

Apparently I have a fuel injection problem. I found this out this morning when my car wouldn't start after leaving the library, prepared to go to the Rue and be productive. This prompted a middle of the street freak out, which I refuse to apologize for, because it is finals time and I am trying my hardest to be positive, but sometimes it's hard. So anyway, my friend Erica picks me up and drives me back to my house, across town, where we must jump Max's car because its battery is dead. Back at my vehicle, it starts for him and I drive it home, even though it dies once on the way there. And this is how I now drive, because a classy broad like me deserves a classy car:

1. Get into car.
2. Turn car on.
3. Immediately start revving engine like I'm about to peel out of parking space.
4. After about five or six revs, throw car into drive as quickly as possible and hit gas.
5. When approaching a red light, put car into neutral, and with one foot firmly on the brake, begin hitting the gas again.
6. Ignore stares of fellow drivers, who are looking at you and wondering why you're acting like you want to race.

It's official. I drive a hoopdee. Guess it's back to the shop first thing Monday morning.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com