Saturday, July 7, 2007

Natasha Bedingfield, I kind of hate you right now

So, Mike over at In It But Not of Of It wrote this really insulting entry about how Natasha Bedingfield's new song "serves as an insulting (but probably accurate) anthem for women everywhere." Since he kindly provided the video along with the entry and that little gem of wisdom, let me say that after watching it, I'm just insulted. That is not my anthem, but more like my closest idea of the ninth circle of hell. Babies crawling around everywhere? Shudder. Do guys seriously think that all women think like this? Please, tell me the answer is no.

5 comments:

asenath waite said...

who? what? babies?

none for me thanks, I'll take the lamb.

Chuck said...

So that's a no then on the whole "having my child" thing? Damn.

Some Girl said...

I thought the exact same thing when I read it. Makes you wonder about his girlfriend, doesn't it?

Chuck said...

Damn, who's going to help carry on the Alexander lineage now? Natasha Bedingfield?

Law School Debutante said...

I have finally updated, darling!

 
template by suckmylolly.com